Luxury Accommodation On The Edge Of Tamworth
The Homestead is the perfect weekend escape for couples or family groups with three large queen bedrooms, two bathrooms and three living areas. Features of this luxury accommodation include air-conditioning, slow combustion fireplace, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas BBQ and mineral swimming pool.
The Homestead is located just 10 minutes south of town. Tamworth has a large choice of casual and fine dining options, cinemas, Capitol Theatre, shopping and sporting venues.
- 3 Large Queen Bedrooms with pressed metal ceilings and walls
- 2 bathrooms, main with a claw foot bath and brass fittings
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, double Ilve ovens, gas cooktop, microwave and coffee machine
- Three spacious lounge and living areas with antique furniture
- Ducted evaporative cooling and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Mineral Swimming Pool
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Complimentary Port and Sherry
- All towels and bed linen provided (including pool towels)
- Fully equipped laundry
- Extensive landscaped gardens and orchard
- Non-smoking property
Property information and things to do
- Wander the extensive gardens surrounding Ivanhoe Park Homestead. A wide range of deciduous trees dominate the landscape. A century old oak, pistachio, elms, crab apples and an avenue of jacarandas to name a few. Springtime produces hundreds of irises and in summer the air is heavy with the scent of roses and orange blossom.
- Collect eggs from the hen house to use during your stay.
- Seasonal fruit, herbs and vegetables are available from the organic garden when preparing meals.
- Meet the angus cattle which graze over the pastures surrounding The Homestead.
- The horses are always ready for some attention over the fence.
- There are walking trails over the 50 acres to explore. Enjoy the views over the vast neighbouring property which surrounds The Homestead. Ferntop is a large farming enterprise producing sheep, cattle and annual crops of wheat, canola, oats and barley.